Ravita is an in-network provider for most major insurance companies (e.g., Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care/Optum, Anthem, Cigna, Tricare, MHN, UMR, Aetna, Value Options/Beacon Health, Magellan, Coventry, Medicare, etc.) and many Employee Assistance Program companies. If you have insurance not listed here, feel free to call (919-266-4646) or email (email@example.com) to ask if Ravita is an in-network provider. Oftentimes, insurance companies change names, so asking is worthwhile. If you have insurance and are unaware of your mental health benefits, you want to know the following information:
- Do you have Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits? This benefit allows a certain number of visits with no copay. Your employer’s Human Resources Department can answer this question. Oftentimes, an online review of your mental health benefits can provide the information as well.
- If you have no EAP benefits, inquire (online or by phone call to the number on the back of your insurance card) about whether you have a deductible and the amount of your copay.
If you would like for Ravita to make this inquiry for you, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- If the insurance is not in your name, please also provide the insured’s name, date of birth, and relationship to you.
- The name of your insurance
- The name of your employer
- The subscriber/identification number from your insurance card
- The group number listed on your insurance card
- The phone number for providers and behavioral/mental health listed on the back of your card
While Ravita does not accept Medicaid insurance, she will reduce her fee ($50 for 45 mintes and $65 for 46-55 minutes) for clients who have Medicaid, but still wish to see Ravita. (To find a Medicaid provider, call Alliance Behavioral Healthcare at 800-510-9132 or visit http://www.alliancebhc.org/ to access their provider directory). Payment for all clients is due at the time of service. Ravita accepts cash and debit/credit cards (including flex/benefits cards). If you have any questions, call (919-266-4646) or email (email@example.com) today.